Have you ever speculated about the effects that aging can have on your teeth and gums? Fortunately, your teeth are built sturdy, and with a little care they can remain durable for rest of your life and can continue to aid you well even as chewing and eating can wear them down.
The excitement of a better smile awaits with aging and dental health treatments. The key to understanding aging and dental health includes the following:
– Stay away from foods that can easily crack your teeth, including biting into hard or overly chewy products.
– If old-style brushing or flossing becomes too difficult, switch to an electric toothbrush or water flosser.
– Brush your teeth twice each day and floss between your teeth once each day.
– Set up and attend a professional cleaning at our dentist every six months or as needed if you require an oral examination.
– Wear safety equipment during any physical labor or high-risk activities that threaten the safety of your teeth and gums.
– Avoid any bad habits in your life that can easily damage your teeth and gums, including using drugs, smoking tobacco, and chewing tobacco.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Ghina Morad, DMD to see if you are a candidate for aging and dental health treatments, please call Dr. Ghina Morad and the rest of our team at our dentist office in San Carlos, California at (650)592-6396. We look forward to having you as our guest soon.